The Nintendo Switch is a glorified Nvidia Shield with tiny bluetooth controllers

The Nintendo Switch is a glorified Nvidia Shield with tiny bluetooth controllers......Umm yea ....why is everyone excited by this thing. I like Nintendo but I think this is the nail in the coffin. Its basically a tablet with detachable controllers and a docking station... that's it....Its not revolutionary ...it only has 32 gb internal memory. I think Nintendo made a Wii U 2 that didn't need to be docked. I hope it works well for them but I don't see this working out at all. Its going to sell units because of the initial hype but that's about it. After that dies down and people don't see third party titles, they're going to ditch the switch and Nintendo will end up in another Wii U situation. BTW it costs too much for what it does, it costs more than the PS4 and Xbox One and its less powerful. Smh Nintendo smh.....

Comments