Drake ft. 21 Savage - Sneakin

I'm feeling this song, the beat is on point (produced by London on Da Track) and 21 Savage was actually going in (I was surprised).  From what I read the song is a response to Jay Z taking a shot at him on "I got the keys". I like that flow that Drake and 21 Savage its reminiscent of Juicy J on a lot of Three 6 Mafia songs. 21 Savage ad libs were comical....


Best Lines:


[Verse 2: 21 Savage]
Baby, I'm a savage, I ain't romantic
When I come around these rappers, niggas start to panic
And they pockets goin' under like the Titanic

Got some head last night and it was outstandin'
They was hatin' on me then and they hatin' now (Hatin' now)
She was playing with me then but she waitin' now
Used to sleep inside a den, I got acres now (Mansion)
I was fighting niggas then but I'm spraying now (Blasting)

I don't pay no mind to no sneak diss (Nope)
I won't spend a dime on a freak bitch (Broke)
Niggas takin' cheap shots on some cheap shit
They the type to stand in line for some free shit (Broke bitch)
Babygirl gon suck it 'till her jaws locked (Suck it)
She gon' make me put my bitch on call block (Fuckin' up)



Comments